About MERTC: Ask The Experts
What is MERTC: Ask The Experts?
From the organisers of MERTC (Middle East Refining Technology Conference) and ADID (Abu Dhabi International Downstream Summit), the World Refining Association is delighted to bring a new event ‘Ask the Experts’ to the Middle East.
After the successful launch of our European edition of Ask the Experts, the Middle East edition will provide the region’s process and maintenance engineers with the opportunity to find solutions to the everyday challenges faced within the plant, by asking technical experts from the Gulf’s leading refineries, technology companies and solution providers.
The only event of its kind, we will find answers to questions including:
- What is the future of co-processing of biomass based feedstock in gasoil hydrotreaters?
- What are the most important actions to reduce the total downtime of a turnaround?
- Is propylene yield maximization in the FCC unit an efficient way to fulfil propylene demand in a refinery?
Do you have a question you want answering? Ask it here.
How does it work?
- Through thorough research we will establish the hot topics for process and maintenance engineers in the Middle East where they have the most questions.
- We will collect questions from process and maintenance engineers in topics including; Hydroprocessing, FCC, Troubleshooting and Crude Vacuum Distillation through our Call For Questions.
- We will use these questions to help source the best technical experts in these fields to answer them live at the event through our Call For Answers.
- At the event we ban PowerPoint and make sure that all presentations are interactive encouraging discussion and providing solutions to submitted questions in each topic.